Get help with your essay or any kind of research paper with the best essay writing service in Australia.
Whether you are moving across town or across the nation, relocating your dog successfully can be awkward without adequate preparation and investigation. Neighborhoods, local regulations, laws and covenants vary widely.
We recommend that you perform a “reconnaisance” for your dog that includes the following:
- Prior to your dog’s arrival, estimate the area in which your dog will be spending the most time. Indoors or out, it should be large enough to provide your dog with adequate entertainment and exercise during your absence.
- Prepare your dog’s living area with familiar articles.
- Walk your new neighborhood yourself. Note the location of other animals in the area and the proximity of schools, parks, open land.
- Upon arrival, supervise your dog closely until he/she becomes acclimated to the new surroundings.
- Keep the dog’s schedule as regular and uniform as possible during the transistion.
- Contact local authorities or citizens regarding any special regulations that may apply to your dog.